Lyclear Creme Rinse is used to treat head louse infections. It contains Permethrin as the active ingredient.
Permethrin belongs to a group of medicines called pyrethroids:
- effective against head lice
- 10 minute treatment
- suitable for asthmatics
- contains fine toothed comb
- Shampoo the hair with a mild shampoo
- Do not use combined shampoo-conditioner or a medicated shampoo
- After shaking the bottle thoroughly, apply sufficient Lyclear Creme Rinse to saturate the hair, root and scalp
- Work methodically through the hair and remember to pay particular attention to the areas behind the ears and around the nape of the neck. For the majority of individuals all of the contents of this pack will be required to ensure that the hair and scalp are well saturated.
- Leave Lyclear Creme Rinse on the hair for 10 minutes
- An application for longer than 10 minutes will not give better result, but a full 10 minutes is required
- Rinse toughly with water
- After the final rinse and while the hair is still wet, use the comb provided in the pack to remove the lice and eggs
- Comb the hair in sections from the roots and work over the whole head in this way
- Normal hair drying routines can then be followed
Keep container in the outer carton
Do not store above 25°C
Remember, as with all medicines, keep Lyclear Creme Rinse out of reach and sight of children
For any further information you should contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not use after the last day of the month shown on the expiry date
Return any out of date medicine to your pharmacist
PLEASE READ ALL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND LABELS PRIOR TO USE.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Permethrin 1% w/wIt, 20% w/w isopropanol, stearalkonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, ceteth-10 (polyoxyl 10 cetyl ether), hydroxyethylcellulose, hydrolysed animal protein, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), balsam fir Canada, propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216), fragrance 06.010, propylene glycol, sunset yellow (E110), anhydrous citric acid and purified water.